Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Splendid Sundae

Over winter break 2011 I commenced sewing this little bunny below, but other "stuff" came up (aka I got distracted,) and it didn't get finished by the time school rolled around again. The white one [or lemon bunny] was sewn about a year ago. I'm talking about the chocolatey, flowery one :)

I got the patterend fabric over the summer at a specialty quilting store near Provo, UT called American Quilters. The name made me kind of weary because let's face it, American Quilters sounds just a tad cheesy. However upon walking in I was pleasantly surprised. And to top it all off, they were having a fabulous fabric sale I just couldn't resist ;)

For this little guy I'm thinking Gregory... He looks so masculine (comparatively speaking,) in his little sweater!

The pattern was purchased from this genius little store: http://www.hopskipjump.bigcartel.com/

Her name is Fiona Dalton, she is a creative sewer and makes awesome patterns for dolls and toys. She actually just came out with a book filled with new, rad patterns and toys. Check it.

Aww! See, they are best friends all ready. [The lemon bunny's name is Cora.]

No comments:

Total Pageviews