Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wonerful Wednesday!

Today was such a wonderful day! And these black and white keys made up a good several hours of it :) I love playing the piano so much; it's a stress reliever and playing is something I do when I feel discouraged because it makes me feel accomplished and talented.
This year I am the Pianist for our school's jazz choir and it has been such an adventure to learn another take on piano, it's like another language. My teacher officially assigned us an hour of practicing [at least] per day and after school rhythm sectionals three times a week. Jamming with my friends is so much fun and I always look forward to it!
Along with Jazz piano, my teacher sometimes lets me accompany the Concert Choir too. Even though it's absolutely terrifying, it is really great learning experience and I know that since September I have become a better Pianist :)
I love Piano.

2 comments:

Deb said...

WOW! That's so cool. I wish I could see you play for the choirs. I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Jessica Rose said...

Thank you so much! It's such a great learning oppourtunity and I am loving every second :)

Total Pageviews